RevTech Synthetic MTP SAE 20W50 Oil for Harley-Davidson (946ml)
Brand: Customized Choppers
Type: Oils, Lubes
- RevTech oil and lubricants are American made, specifically for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Fully synthetic SAE 20W50 oil. Check your handbook for compatibility and do not mix with other oils
- Synthetic MTP can be used as an engine, transmission, and primary case lubricant for Evolution and Twin Cam Big-Twin (Dyna, Softail & Touring) models. It can also be used for as engine and primary case lubricant for Buell and Evolution Sportster models
- Also suitable for the latest Milwaukee 8 engines
- Extensive field and laboratory tests with RevTech Synthetic MTP 20W50 demonstrated: • Superior protection against engine wear • Enhanced lubrication in extreme conditions • Outstanding viscosity stability • Excellent heat protection
- Sold in one quart (946ml) bottles
- RevTech Synthetic MTP meets all warranty performance criteria for Harley-Davidson motorcycles and its use does not void new vehicle warranties
Show Chrome Accessories ABS Chrome Belt Cover for Yamaha Midnight Star (V-Star) XVS950 and XVS1300 motorcycles. The recognized design experience of Big Bike Parts greatly improves the OEM belt cover by adding length to protect the rear belt more fully and widening the belt cover for extra protection.
This unique design is enhanced with a contoured shape running front to rear to add great styling. Show Chrome Accessories reputation for quality chrome insures unmatched quality and fit. Easily mounts to either Yamaha Midnight Star 950 or 1300 models.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items the same/next day where possible. The majority of items are sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class/Airmail unless they are very heavy or oversize, when they will be sent by courier, usually DPD.
You will receive an email informing you when your parcel has been dispatched. Proof of posting is also obtained for all parcels. If your item has not arrived within 14 days, please contact us and we will chase up.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, please return unused and with original packaging and we'll issue a refund.
If you like what we do (and we hope you will) please tell all your friends. If there's a problem, please tell us and we'll do our best to sort it.Returns Procedure
1. Under the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2014 you have the right to notify us that you wish to return any item within 30 days of receipt. This notification must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Order or Item number.
2. You will be liable for the cost of returning the goods unless the item is faulty, damaged or not as described, in which case we will refund cost of the return postage.
3. Please return item(s) with original packaging if possible and taking reasonable care that the goods are adequately packed. Please obtain a certificate of posting which is available free of charge from the Post Office and enclose a note or copy of the original invoice.
4. Refunds will be made to original payment method within 3 days of receipt and you will be emailed to notify you of the refund. Alternatively a replacement for faulty goods will be sent if that has been agreed.